Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Ten: One confession

If i had the chance to sing this song to you.. trust me i would. I miss the good old times, I made mistakes, i know, but every person does. If only.. you knew the other side of me. Every time i sing this.. it remind me of you, and i just waant hug you and hold hands with you :(

Here in the dark, i stand before you knowing, this is my chance to show you my heart, this is the start, this is the start. I have so much to say and im hoping, that your arms are open. DOnt turn a way I want you near me but you have to hear me. Heres where i stand, heres who i am, love me, but dont tell me who i have to be, heres who i am, im what you see. You said i had to change and i was trying, but my heart was lying. Im not a child any longer i am stronger . Heres where i stand, heres who i am, help me, to move on but dont tell me how . Im on my way, im moving now, in this life, we've come so far, but we're only who we are, with courage of love to show us the way,we've got the power to stand up and say.. up and say

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment