Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

1. Quit playing saxophone and drums.. good times they were.. so many good things happened to me whilst playing saxophone especially.. if i had the chance i would definitely pick up my saxophone and play it again

2. Once i had a crush on a girl.. i called her best friend fat.. effectivly ending any chance of being in a relationship with her

3. Saying stupid things to stupid people

4. Put my finger in a blender

5. Drink nearly 1.5 litres of pepsi per day for two years straight.. i see the negatives of that now and what it has done to my physical appearance

6. Yelled at the girl i liked and told her that i hated her when she was crying. Everyone in the class had got separated, and we were put in the same class, she told me she hated me and started crying.. i yelled back. I realise now that i should of hugged you and comforted you telling you that everything would be fine. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment