Saturday, August 7, 2010

What a week ;D

On sunday.. i talked to my love.. we talked for so long.. i thought.. hey this could work again. I ahd so much fun talking to you.. it reminded me of the good old days, man do i miss them dearly. I was thinking about you the whole day.. and dreamt about holding your hand at night.

On monday.. i still thought and dreamt about you.. and got hit in the nose with a bball in the same process.. thats how much i felt about you <3

On tuesday though.. i havent talked to you for a couple of days now. But guess who comes galloping back into my world;) Now im stuck between two lovers of my life.. sigh.. this sucks.. but is awesome at the same time :S

On wednesday.. i go for a run with you... i perve on your arse when we jog around.. and i like the moment.. even though the jog is very hard work.. it was so worth perving on ur arse XD I think im in love with you ^^

On Thursday and Friday.. i dont talk to either of you.

On saturday... you appear every where i look again! Im in love with you again.. I hope we can have a great relationship... or else.. i hope you know i love you.. and that you love me back :) That would make me the happiest guy on earth if that could happen :)

1 comment: