Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Angel and Mine very confusing MSN Convo (courtesy of my fucked up MSN)

Angel : You'll see nothing
Me: I dont want to see, i like to have our own privacy!
Angel: It will probs burn your eyes the atmosphere will be too hot for ur asian eyes to handle hahahaah!
Me: thats ditto for you
(Angel says whats ditto here but my msn doesn't receive it)
Me: omg at all these groups **** is joining i mean some of them are funny but some of them are just too far
Angel: Oooh woops sorry, i didnt mean it lol
Me: HUH?
Angel: Did you get offended by what i said?
Me: what did you say?
Angel: wait im so confused lmfaoo
Me: okay...
(Angel types up everything on her msn.. revealing what my msn missed)
Me: Hows saying ditto offensive? you silly billy ily
Angel: lmaoo waiiit, i fort u meant,coz like after wat i said u said ditto
Me: So....
Angel: and i fort u meant that i went too far and i was like D:
Me: do you know what ditto means?
Angel: err u said i mean some are funny but some are just too far is that ditto?or were u implying sth else?
Me: im really confused, lets forget about it.. :P
Angel: Lmao okay :)
Me: sis make me so confused at this time of day
Angel: More like ur making me confused
Me: FUCK! your making me!
Angel: No you are!
Me: We both are!
Angel: hahahha wats a ditto?
Me: *facepalm* (explains what ditto means)
Angel: oooohhh now i get what u were saying then y did you say..
Me: Because you said nothing.. as in..
Angel: I mean some are funny, but then i went too far
Me: ( Explains i got no message) ( calls angel a silly person)
Angel: This is so retarded !
Me: Your retarded hahahha :P

These memories will last forever :D I love you sis :)








No comments:

Post a Comment